The Rival Lacrosse Fall Instructional Program for boys (grades 1 thru 6) and girls (grades 1 thru 8) will stress the foundation of individual skill development and instilling the value of teamwork. These key concepts will be built on the field in an instructionally oriented practices and adapted game formats.
We will work to make sure each individual accomplishes his or her goals as a player. It's a great introduction to the game for beginners and allows more experienced players to hone their skills. This program helps lay the foundation for each player to have success in the Rival Spring Play League!
Fall Season Key Reminders:
- Fall is different than our traditional Spring season: Fall is an instructional season run in a clinic style format focusing on the Technical, Tactical and Game Situational Play to elevate individual skill progression and prepare players for the Spring season.
- Instruction will be provided by grade and skill level to maximize learning progression. (Note: RIVAL league teams are not formed in the fall).
- All age groups will train at the same time.
- Any planned sessions are subject to our current Covid-19 policies published on our website. Please refer to the policies page for further details.
- A standard training day will consist of the following: Conditioning, Technical and Tactical Skill Work, Adapted Game Play.
- The Fall program is a great program for all, from the beginner to the advanced level player.
**Please be aware that registration fills quickly and is on a ‘first come-first served’ basis, thus spots cannot be guaranteed**